• NEW MicroValve® 3 (MV3™) with dramatically improved wear resistance. The Schmidt MV3 abrasive metering valve is the newest innovation in the family of industry leading Schmidt abrasive metering valves. The MV3 offers proven productivity and safety advantages that Schmidt valves deliver to abrasive blasting operations : precise metering of abrasive, extended service life, and improved cleanout port, and easy access to wear components for safe, efficient
• NEW VBS II™ (Volumetric Blowdown Suppression) system, designed to dramatically reduce noise and protect the job site from fast moving particles. The Schmidt VBS II is the latest technology for suppressing the
intensity of the air/energy during vessel depressurization. It is the only system specifically designed to safely reduce the noise levels and abrasive particle velocity (speeds) which occur during vessel blowdown.
• NEW SureFit™ snap-on handway gasket allows for an even fit, greatly reducing the risk for air leaks. The Schmidt SureFit handway gasket simplifies installation of the handway cover. It eliminates loose gaskets that are difficult to keep properly aligned, make installation difficult and cause leaks. The SureFit gasket snaps onto the handway cover to ensure proper alignment and maximize a proper seal.
• Improved pop-up and new skirted pop-up gasket improve vessel seal, extending the life of the pot.
• NEW hinged lid for easier and more convenientaccess to the vessel and weather protection (optional).
• NEW universal load skid on all pot sizes for ease of transport (optional)
Additional options from the following list can be requested to be fitted to your Schmidt blast pot system, in creating the world's leading blast pot for quality, durability and performance.
• Portable (10" wheels)
• 1.1/2" piping
• Moisture Separator, 1.1/4"
• Moisture Separator, 1.1/2"
• Union End Ball Valve (per outlet)
• Spider, 9"
• Electric Controls (specify voltage)(MV2 only)
• Power Conversion (120v-12v ) (**Required if supplying 120v to blast controls)
• Thompson Valve II with Urethane sleeve,1.1/4" pneumatic with Manual Blowdown
• Thompson Valve II with Urethane sleeve, 1.1/4" electric with Manual Blowdown
• +Tungsten Carbide sleeve (per outlet)
• +High Flow Auto Air Valve (11/2") (per outlet) (Requires 13" vessel clearance)
• +Abrasive Cutoff (per outlet) pneumatic
• +Abrasive Cutoff (per outlet) electric
• Loading Skid
• Angle Flange (18" Dia.)
• Door Interlock for pneumatic MV3/ComboValve systems only (Specify Voltage)
• Door Interlock for all others (Specify Voltage)
• Regulator w/ gauge
• Grit Suppression Valve
• 55' Dragon Cord w/ sealed connectors(replaces standard cord)
• Relief Valve
Schmidt Blast Pot System sizes range from - 42 Litre Pot, 100 Litre pot, 185 Litre pot, 285 Litre Pot, 570 Litre and larger to Bulk Blasters.
Blast Pot Packages are available - Get in touch with our technical sales team to discuss your requirements further.
The Schmidt 100 Litre blast pot system, 150 PSI(10.3 Bar) rated vessel with 90 degree cone bottom head, 1.1/4" piping, VBS II System, pneumatic remote controls, Combovalve, Micro Valve 3, 55' twinline remote control hose and G2 deadman control, equipped with the Volumetric blowdown system II.
Schmidt 100 Litre Blast Pot System - Weight: 240lbs/109kg