- Made of only highest quality and performance tested materials for durability.
- Bolt-on cap provides easy access to piston and seal.
- Anti-vibration disc holds knob in place during transit.
- Triple plunger seals keep media from entering piston chamber, extends valve life.
- Modular components are precision manufactured to align accurately ensuring a proper assembling.
- Broad range of sleeves available for particular abrasives and applications.
- Seat placed in body allows for easy removal during servicing.
- Twin breather vents under the knob prevent dust from entering piston chamber.
- Spring desgin for long life.
- O'ring on sleeve prevents dust migration.
- Clean-out port directly under inlet provides easy removal of dirt or debris.
Benefits of TVII:
Body & Cylinder - Body separate from cylinder provides easier removal of sleeve, plunger seals and seat during service. Powder coating can hide manufacturing defects.
Seals - Triple plunger seals minimize media/abrasive entering piston chamber, reducing drag on plunger. Seal material offers superior durability and longer life.
Sleeve & Plunger - More sleeve choices for different abrasives and applications, including large bore.
Venting - Better at minimizing dust migration to the piston chamber, protecting components with the cylinder chamber, extending valve life.
Cleanout - Positioned directly under inlet for easy removal of debris without removing valve.
- Internal Sleeve's are available in tungsten carbide, tungsten carbide slotted, urethane, stainless steel or tungsten carbide multiport, large bore
- Piping Sizes - 1" NPT, 1.1/4" NPT, 1.1/2" NPT, 2" NPT
- Weight: 11lbs
- Dimensions 10.5" x 5" x 9"